Visa serves up second helping of exclusive Dining Series events for Visa Infinite cardholders
Visa launches the second season of its successful Visa Infinite Dining Series, a series of one-of-a-kind culinary events offered by prestigious Canadian chefs, exclusively for Visa Infinite cardholders. Each event will provide food-lovers with a memorable and educational experience, featuring the best in Canadian cuisine at some of the country's top restaurants. Taking place between November 2010 and June 2011, the Visa Infinite Dining Series includes evening dinner events, as well as new Sunday brunches and private chef "experiences" in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
"Canada is rich in great cuisine and home to some of the world's most talented culinary minds; key elements which the second season of the Dining Series brings to the table for Visa Infinite cardholders," said Brenda Woods, Head of Marketing, Visa Canada. "This growing program builds on last year's success and continues to deliver creative and delicious epicurean adventures to excite the minds and taste buds of Visa Infinite cardholders across the country."
The Visa Infinite Dining Series runs November 2010 to June 2011. The first series of announced events include:
- Vancouver, BC, November 16, 2010: David Hawksworth at The Dirty Apron Cooking School - A chef experience and cooking demonstration by Chef David Hawksworth, the recipient of the most culinary awards in Vancouver.
- Calgary, AB, November 18, 2010: CHARCUT Roast House with John Jackson and Connie DeSousa and Guests Chuck Hughes of Garde Manger (Montreal) and Paul Rogalski of Rouge Restaurant (Calgary) - Four critically-acclaimed chefs, including Chuck Hughes, of the Food Network's Chuck's Day Off, combine their talents to create an outstanding multi-course meal paired with specialty beers, cocktails and wines.
- Toronto, ON, November 22, 2010: GEORGE Restaurant with Lorenzo Loseto - A creative and delicious dinner paired with fine wines and emceed by top restaurant critic and award-winning food writer, James Chatto.
- Toronto, ON, January 19, 2011: Jamie Kennedy at the Market Kitchen at St. Lawrence Market
- Toronto, ON, January 25, 2011: Lee Lounge with Susur Lee
- Ottawa, ON, February 7, 2011: Beckta Dining and Wine with Stephen Beckta and Michael Moffatt
- Montreal, QC, February 8, 2011: Chez L'Épicier with Laurent Godbout
- Toronto, ON, February 23, 2011: Senses with Patrick Lin
- Calgary, AB, February 27, 2011: Bubbles and Brunch at River Café with Andrew Winfield
- Vancouver, BC, March 2, 2011: Hawksworth Restaurant with David Hawksworth
- Vancouver, BC, March 6, 2011: DB Moderne presents the Ultimate Sunday Brunch
To reserve a place at the table at one or more Visa Infinite Dining Series events, cardholders can call 1-888-711-9399 (seating is limited). Visit www.visainfinite.ca and log-in as a Visa Infinite cardholder for more information.
Visa Infinite provides cardholders with one-of-a-kind, memorable experiences for themselves, their family and friends. This includes exceptional privileges at some of the world's finest hotels, exclusive access to entertainment and sports events and a complementary 24/7 concierge service. Visa Infinite also incorporates Visa's range of trusted security benefits, featuring a zero liability policy, emergency card replacement & cash service, and cardholder inquiry service.
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable digital currency. Underpinning digital currency is one of the world's most advanced processing networks- VisaNet-that is capable of handling more than 10,000 transactions a second, with fraud protection for consumers and guaranteed payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank, and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. For more information, visit www.corporate.visa.com.